In June of 2012, Pastor Rick Warren delivered a series of messages titled You Make Me Crazy, and I have found this series of messages to be very helpful in developing communication skills that encourage relationship rather than divisions. In the first message of the series, Pastor Warren describes wisdom as the key to healthy relationships and draws six keys to peace in relationships from James 3:13-18.
- Wisdom from heaven is pure, meaning it operates with integrity
- Wisdom is peace loving
- Wisdom is gentle all the time
- Wisdom is willing to yield to others
- Wisdom is full of mercy and good deeds
- Wisdom is impartial and always sincere
Rick Warren, You Make Me Crazy video
Unfortunately, the Saddleback website doesn’t allow for embedding videos, but it is well worth the effort to access it.